-->

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Artist of Jason Chan


Bring to your attention an article on the artist Jason Chan.


Jason Chan about me: My name is Jason Chan and I lyublyurisovat :)

As I said, I love to draw. From the time when I was a kid, I drew characters from video games, cartoons and comics. I also liked to draw my favorite people - X, Warcraft heroes and video games. I drew a million pictures with Mega Man'om and Mario. As I grew up, this love of fantasy and video games did not leave me. I loved the world of fantasy and it inspired me to work. Many of my favorite games were Japanese, and I drew the characters from these games. I started to "join" in the anime style. Of course I started watching anime - like a drug, I still can not get rid of it. After several years of efforts in the field of manga myself, I went to school in San Francisco and finally got the experience of painting from life and practice in the anatomy of the figure. I was influenced to such masters as Sargent, Leyendecker, Rockwell, and Frazetta. I started to improve in this area. Now I am trying to connect my art to the West with oriental art and see what happens.

I'm still trying. We'll see what happens.




























NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner